We have been experimenting with Google’s Flutter since it was in alpha phase, figuring out its potential and providing insights with how it can be made even better.
We have created Start Flutter — a curated list of open source Flutter themes. And we recently published a tutorial post that will help you create awesome login animations using Flutter. We thought of going a step further and rebuild some of our React Native starter kits and UI themes from NativeBase Market using Flutter.
So far, we have rebuilt 4 apps in Flutter:
A fascinating Flutter starter kit that contains reusable components like styled buttons, list items, grid items and lots more made from Flutter’s UI library.
This theme is implemented with Flutter’s easily customizable navigation feature, customizable widget sets for material design. Also it provides easily manageable state using Flutter’s Stateful and Stateless widgets.
Flutter Food Ordering App is a starter kit for Flutter. You can use it as a turn-key solution for your next project.
Flutter Food Ordering App is a starter kit for Flutter. You can use it as a turn key solution for your next project.
Build your own E-Commerce App with this Flutter App theme. This theme has the implementation of Hero Animation and also provides shared element transitions and animations.
Flutter Task Listing App
A Flutter starter kit that you can use to build your very own Task Listing / To-Do App. Here are some of the major features of this starter kit:
- A cool splash screen animation created using Flutter Animation.
- Navigational Animation using the Hero Widget.
- A Carousel component created using Page Builder and Animation Builder.
All these apps have the following features:
- Reusable components made from Flutter’s UI library.
- Implemented with Flutter’s easily customizable navigation feature.
- Available with Flutters customizable widget sets for material design.
- Fast Hot Reload / JIT dev workflow.
- Compiles to native code for fast and predictable performance for end users.
- Easily manageable state using Flutter’s Stateful and Stateless widgets.
- Defined with single
ThemeDatausing it across the app.
- Eye soothing UI with awesomely smooth UX!